Sunday 3 November 2013

What to expect

I have decided to finally become a 'daddy blogger'. My beautiful wife is a 'mummy blogger' (www.nicolalifethroughmyeyes.com) and I thought it could be interesting to see how our experiences with the same child differ. Will we find comfort in different aspects of parenting? There may be an occasional reference to Nic's blog, but the majority will be all my own stories of success, failure, and all that falls in between.

I'm more of a playmate than I am a dad at times, Paige is a friend who I absolutely love spending time with. I work a Monday to Friday 9 to 5 job so my time with Paige is limited, I think this is the main reason we tend to play more than we do anything else.

Posts will mainly consist of games we play, family days out, and just about the beauty that is a father-daughter relationship. I will try to include photos as often as I can, and aim to do at least three posts a week.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment